Is Collaborative Divorce Right For You?
In trying to determine whether a collaborative divorce is right for you and your family, please consider the following:
- Are you concerned about containing the financial and emotional costs of a divorce?
- Are you interested in a confidential and private process where you need not air your personal matters in a public court house?
- Do you have children and want to spare them the trauma of protracted litigation?
- Do you want to learn how to best meet the needs of your children while at the same time increasing their sense of security?
- Are you concerned about the post-divorce relationship with your spouse?
- Do you want control over the process and the decision-making rather than turning both over to a judge?
- Are you open to professional and expert advice about legal, financial and emotional issues?
- Do you have a genuine desire to settle rather than to fight?
If you can answer “yes” to the above considerations, and if divorce is inevitable in your situation, the healthy process of collaborative divorce may be right for you and your family. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.